ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer
13.58” H × 7.44” W × 9.45” D
345mm H × 189mm W × 240mm D
17.25” H × 14.88” W × 19.50” D
438mm H × 378mm W × 495mm D
|44-28,000 Hz||21-200 Hz|
- The front face of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II is approximately 154.05% larger than that of the ELAC ARB51 Navis.
- The depth of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II is approximately 106.35% deeper than that of the ELAC ARB51 Navis.
- The spatial volume of the Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer is approximately 424.23% greater than that of the ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added on our site, please let us know.
- ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Bic Acoustech PL-200 II Subwoofer vs. other speakers