ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers
MartinLogan Motion 4i Bookshelf Speakers
13.58” H × 7.44” W × 9.45” D
345mm H × 189mm W × 240mm D
12.60” H × 5.60” W × 5.70” D
320mm H × 142mm W × 145mm D
|44-28,000 Hz||70-23,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 43.19% larger than that of the MartinLogan Motion 4i.
- The depth of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 65.79% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 4i.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 137.39% greater than that of the MartinLogan Motion 4i.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any speakers or subwoofers you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 4i Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers