JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers
Dayton Audio MK402BTX Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
13.00” H × 7.74” W × 8.51” D
330mm H × 197mm W × 216mm D
9.50” H × 5.75” W × 6.63” D
241mm H × 146mm W × 168mm D
|47-24,000 Hz||60-20,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 84.20% larger than that of the Dayton Audio MK402BTX.
- The depth of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 28.36% deeper than that of the Dayton Audio MK402BTX.
- The spatial volume of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 136.43% greater than that of the Dayton Audio MK402BTX.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any equipment you would like to see featured on SpeakerZilla.com, send us a message.
- JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Dayton Audio MK402BTX Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers