JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers
Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
13.00” H × 7.74” W × 8.51” D
330mm H × 197mm W × 216mm D
9.75” H × 6.00” W × 8.00” D
248mm H × 152mm W × 203mm D
|47-24,000 Hz||60-20,000 Hz|
- The front face of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 72.00% larger than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The depth of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 6.38% deeper than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
- The spatial volume of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 82.96% greater than that of the Edifier R1700BT.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on SpeakerZilla.com, send us a message.
- JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers