JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers
Elac Carina BS243.4 Bookshelf Speakers
13.00” H × 7.74” W × 8.51” D
330mm H × 197mm W × 216mm D
12.63” H × 8.06” W × 9.69” D
321mm H × 205mm W × 246mm D
|47-24,000 Hz||46-30,000 Hz|
|Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com Crutchfield.com BestBuy.com|
- The front face of the Elac Carina BS243.4 is approximately 1.17% larger than that of the JBL L52 Classic.
- The depth of the Elac Carina BS243.4 is approximately 13.87% deeper than that of the JBL L52 Classic.
- The spatial volume of the Elac Carina BS243.4 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 15.20% greater than that of the JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any equipment you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Elac Carina BS243.4 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers