KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition Speakers
11.90” H × 7.90” W × 11.00” D
302mm H × 201mm W × 279mm D
11.81” H × 6.50” W × 9.13” D
300mm H × 165mm W × 232mm D
|79-28,000 Hz||52-28,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Crutchfield.com BestBuy.com|
- The front face of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 22.46% larger than that of the Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary.
- The depth of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 20.48% deeper than that of the Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary.
- The spatial volume of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 47.55% greater than that of the Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of any speakers or subwoofers you would like to see featured here, contact us.
- KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition Speakers vs. other speakers