KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
ELAC Debut Reference B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers
11.90” H × 7.90” W × 11.00” D
302mm H × 201mm W × 279mm D
14.13” H × 8.18” W × 10.82” D
359mm H × 208mm W × 275mm D
|79-28,000 Hz||44-35,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the ELAC Debut Reference B6.2 is approximately 22.95% larger than that of the KEF LS50 Meta.
- The depth of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 1.66% deeper than that of the ELAC Debut Reference B6.2.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Debut Reference B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 20.94% greater than that of the KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added on our site, please let us know.
- KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC Debut Reference B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers