KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
11.90” H × 7.90” W × 11.00” D
302mm H × 201mm W × 279mm D
12.81” H × 7.94” W × 12.19” D
325mm H × 202mm W × 310mm D
|79-28,000 Hz||46-25,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 8.18% larger than that of the KEF LS50 Meta.
- The depth of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 is approximately 10.80% deeper than that of the KEF LS50 Meta.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 19.86% greater than that of the KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added here, please contact us.
- KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers