KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
MartinLogan Motion 30i Center Channel Speaker
11.90” H × 7.90” W × 11.00” D
302mm H × 201mm W × 279mm D
6.90” H × 16.50” W × 10.50” D
175mm H × 419mm W × 267mm D
|79-28,000 Hz||65-25,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 30i is approximately 21.10% larger than that of the KEF LS50 Meta.
- The depth of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 4.76% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 30i.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 30i Center Channel Speaker is approximately 15.60% greater than that of the KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any speakers you want to see added on SpeakerZilla.com, please send us a message.
- KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 30i Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers