KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
Dayton Audio T652-AIR Tower Speakers
16.70” H × 7.90” W × 13.50” D
424mm H × 201mm W × 343mm D
30.00” H × 7.10” W × 9.50” D
762mm H × 180mm W × 241mm D
|58-28,000 Hz||45-20,000 Hz|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the Dayton Audio T652-AIR is approximately 61.45% larger than that of the KEF R3 Meta.
- The depth of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 42.11% deeper than that of the Dayton Audio T652-AIR.
- The spatial volume of the Dayton Audio T652-AIR Tower Speakers is approximately 13.61% greater than that of the KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added on our site, please let us know.
- KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Dayton Audio T652-AIR Tower Speakers vs. other speakers