KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
16.70” H × 7.90” W × 13.50” D
424mm H × 201mm W × 343mm D
9.50” H × 5.75” W × 7.00” D
241mm H × 146mm W × 178mm D
|58-28,000 Hz||75-18,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 141.52% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 92.86% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 365.79% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added here, please contact us.
- KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers