KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers
16.70” H × 7.90” W × 13.50” D
424mm H × 201mm W × 343mm D
12.81” H × 7.94” W × 12.19” D
325mm H × 202mm W × 310mm D
|58-28,000 Hz||46-25,000 Hz|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 29.73% larger than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
- The depth of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 10.77% deeper than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
- The spatial volume of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 43.70% greater than that of the ELAC Uni-fi UB5.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of a speaker you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- ELAC Uni-fi UB5 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers