KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
MartinLogan Dynamo 700w 10” Wireless Subwoofer
16.70” H × 7.90” W × 13.50” D
424mm H × 201mm W × 343mm D
12.54” H × 11.69” W × 12.53” D
319mm H × 297mm W × 318mm D
|58-28,000 Hz||24-200 Hz|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the MartinLogan Dynamo 700w is approximately 11.11% larger than that of the KEF R3 Meta.
- The depth of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 7.74% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Dynamo 700w.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Dynamo 700w 10” Wireless Subwoofer is approximately 3.13% greater than that of the KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any speakers or subwoofers you would like to see featured on SpeakerZilla.com, send us a message.
- KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Dynamo 700w 10” Wireless Subwoofer vs. other speakers