KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker
16.70” H × 7.90” W × 13.50” D
424mm H × 201mm W × 343mm D
5.20” H × 14.80” W × 8.30” D
132mm H × 376mm W × 211mm D
|58-28,000 Hz||50-20,000 Hz|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 71.43% larger than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The depth of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 62.65% deeper than that of the Micca RB42-C.
- The spatial volume of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 178.83% greater than that of the Micca RB42-C.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have any speakers you want to see added on our site, please let us know.
- KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Micca RB42-C Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers