Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers
Elac SUB1010 120W 10” Powered Subwoofer
14.75” H × 9.06” W × 13.08” D
375mm H × 230mm W × 332mm D
13.25” H × 12.19” W × 12.19” D
337mm H × 310mm W × 310mm D
|35-35,000 Hz||37-200 Hz|
- The front face of the Elac SUB1010 is approximately 20.84% larger than that of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G.
- The depth of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G is approximately 7.32% deeper than that of the Elac SUB1010.
- The spatial volume of the Elac SUB1010 120W 10” Powered Subwoofer is approximately 12.59% greater than that of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any equipment you would like to see featured on SpeakerZilla.com, send us a message.
- Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Elac SUB1010 120W 10” Powered Subwoofer vs. other speakers