Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers
MartinLogan Motion 50XTi Center Channel Speaker
14.75” H × 9.06” W × 13.08” D
375mm H × 230mm W × 332mm D
7.60” H × 22.80” W × 12.80” D
193mm H × 579mm W × 325mm D
|35-35,000 Hz||50-25,000 Hz|
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 50XTi is approximately 29.67% larger than that of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G.
- The depth of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G is approximately 2.19% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 50XTi.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 50XTi Center Channel Speaker is approximately 26.89% greater than that of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have a speaker you want to see added on SpeakerZilla.com, please send us a message.
- Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 50XTi Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers