Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers
MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker
14.75” H × 9.06” W × 13.08” D
375mm H × 230mm W × 332mm D
48.00” H × 11.40” W × 14.40” D
1219mm H × 290mm W × 366mm D
|35-35,000 Hz||35-25,000 Hz|
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi is approximately 309.47% larger than that of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G.
- The depth of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi is approximately 10.09% deeper than that of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker is approximately 350.80% greater than that of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured here, contact us.
- Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker vs. other speakers