Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers
Dayton Audio B652-AIR 6-1/2” Bookshelf Speakers
13.44” H × 9.44” W × 11.94” D
341mm H × 240mm W × 303mm D
11.81” H × 7.06” W × 6.44” D
300mm H × 179mm W × 164mm D
|45-20,000 Hz||70-20,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 52.17% larger than that of the Dayton Audio B652-AIR.
- The depth of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 85.40% deeper than that of the Dayton Audio B652-AIR.
- The spatial volume of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 182.12% greater than that of the Dayton Audio B652-AIR.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Dayton Audio B652-AIR 6-1/2” Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers