Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers
Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer
13.44” H × 9.44” W × 11.94” D
341mm H × 240mm W × 303mm D
16.50” H × 14.00” W × 19.20” D
419mm H × 356mm W × 488mm D
|45-20,000 Hz||29-120 Hz|
- The front face of the Klipsch R-120SW is approximately 82.07% larger than that of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary.
- The depth of the Klipsch R-120SW is approximately 60.80% deeper than that of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary.
- The spatial volume of the Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer is approximately 192.78% greater than that of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any speakers you want to see added here, please contact us.
- Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Klipsch R-120SW Subwoofer vs. other speakers