Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers
MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker
13.44” H × 9.44” W × 11.94” D
341mm H × 240mm W × 303mm D
11.40” H × 6.80” W × 9.50” D
290mm H × 173mm W × 241mm D
|45-20,000 Hz||60-25,000 Hz|
- The front face of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 63.67% larger than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i.
- The depth of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 25.68% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i.
- The spatial volume of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 105.70% greater than that of the MartinLogan Motion 15i.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any equipment you want to see added here, please contact us.
- Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 15i Bookshelf Speaker vs. other speakers