Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers
MartinLogan Motion 35XTi Bookshelf Speaker
13.44” H × 9.44” W × 11.94” D
341mm H × 240mm W × 303mm D
13.50” H × 7.60” W × 11.80” D
343mm H × 193mm W × 300mm D
|45-20,000 Hz||50-25,000 Hz|
- The front face of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 23.66% larger than that of the MartinLogan Motion 35XTi.
- The depth of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 1.19% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 35XTi.
- The spatial volume of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 25.13% greater than that of the MartinLogan Motion 35XTi.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have any speakers you want to see added on SpeakerZilla.com, please send us a message.
- Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 35XTi Bookshelf Speaker vs. other speakers