Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers
MartinLogan Motion 8i Center Channel Speaker
13.44” H × 9.44” W × 11.94” D
341mm H × 240mm W × 303mm D
5.60” H × 22.00” W × 5.20” D
142mm H × 559mm W × 132mm D
|45-20,000 Hz||70-23,000 Hz|
- The front face of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 2.98% larger than that of the MartinLogan Motion 8i.
- The depth of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 129.62% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 8i.
- The spatial volume of the Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary is approximately 136.46% greater than that of the MartinLogan Motion 8i.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you know of a speaker you would like to see featured here, contact us.
- Wharfedale Denton 85th Anniversary Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 8i Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers