Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor
9.50” H × 5.75” W × 7.00” D
241mm H × 146mm W × 178mm D
10.24” H × 7.00” W × 7.68” D
260mm H × 178mm W × 195mm D
|75-18,000 Hz||80-20,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the Presonus Eris E3.5 is approximately 31.22% larger than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The depth of the Presonus Eris E3.5 is approximately 9.71% deeper than that of the Edifier R1280T.
- The spatial volume of the Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor is approximately 43.97% greater than that of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added on our site, please let us know.
- Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor vs. other speakers