ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers
13.58” H × 7.44” W × 9.45” D
345mm H × 189mm W × 240mm D
10.63” H × 6.50” W × 7.25” D
270mm H × 165mm W × 184mm D
|44-28,000 Hz||65-20,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 46.23% larger than that of the Polk Audio T15.
- The depth of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 30.34% deeper than that of the Polk Audio T15.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 90.60% greater than that of the Polk Audio T15.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio T15 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers