ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Sony SSCS3 3-Way Tower Speakers
13.58” H × 7.44” W × 9.45” D
345mm H × 189mm W × 240mm D
36.30” H × 9.00” W × 10.25” D
922mm H × 229mm W × 260mm D
|44-28,000 Hz||45-50,000 Hz|
- The front face of the Sony SSCS3 is approximately 223.35% larger than that of the ELAC ARB51 Navis.
- The depth of the Sony SSCS3 is approximately 8.47% deeper than that of the ELAC ARB51 Navis.
- The spatial volume of the Sony SSCS3 3-Way Tower Speakers is approximately 250.73% greater than that of the ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of a speaker or subwoofer you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Sony SSCS3 3-Way Tower Speakers vs. other speakers