JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers
Klipsch Reference R-41M Bookshelf Speakers
13.00” H × 7.74” W × 8.51” D
330mm H × 197mm W × 216mm D
11.30” H × 5.75” W × 7.90” D
287mm H × 146mm W × 201mm D
|47-24,000 Hz||68-21,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 54.86% larger than that of the Klipsch Reference R-41M.
- The depth of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 7.72% deeper than that of the Klipsch Reference R-41M.
- The spatial volume of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 66.82% greater than that of the Klipsch Reference R-41M.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any speakers you want to see added here, please contact us.
- JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Klipsch Reference R-41M Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers