JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers
NHT SuperZero 2.1 Mini-Monitor Speaker
13.00” H × 7.74” W × 8.51” D
330mm H × 197mm W × 216mm D
9.00” H × 5.50” W × 5.00” D
229mm H × 140mm W × 127mm D
|47-24,000 Hz||85-20,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 103.27% larger than that of the NHT SuperZero 2.1.
- The depth of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 70.20% deeper than that of the NHT SuperZero 2.1.
- The spatial volume of the JBL L52 Classic is approximately 245.97% greater than that of the NHT SuperZero 2.1.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added on our site, please let us know.
- JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- NHT SuperZero 2.1 Mini-Monitor Speaker vs. other speakers