JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers
Triangle Borea BR03 Bookshelf Speakers
13.00” H × 7.74” W × 8.51” D
330mm H × 197mm W × 216mm D
14.96” H × 8.11” W × 12.36” D
380mm H × 206mm W × 314mm D
|47-24,000 Hz||46-22,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the Triangle Borea BR03 is approximately 20.58% larger than that of the JBL L52 Classic.
- The depth of the Triangle Borea BR03 is approximately 45.24% deeper than that of the JBL L52 Classic.
- The spatial volume of the Triangle Borea BR03 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 75.13% greater than that of the JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added here, please contact us.
- JBL L52 Classic Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Triangle Borea BR03 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers