KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
Micca MB42X Bookshelf Speakers
11.90” H × 7.90” W × 11.00” D
302mm H × 201mm W × 279mm D
9.50” H × 5.80” W × 6.50” D
241mm H × 147mm W × 165mm D
|79-28,000 Hz||60-20,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 70.62% larger than that of the Micca MB42X.
- The depth of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 69.23% deeper than that of the Micca MB42X.
- The spatial volume of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 188.74% greater than that of the Micca MB42X.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured on SpeakerZilla.com, send us a message.
- KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Micca MB42X Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers