KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
Micca RB42 Reference Bookshelf Speakers
11.90” H × 7.90” W × 11.00” D
302mm H × 201mm W × 279mm D
8.70” H × 4.90” W × 7.90” D
221mm H × 124mm W × 201mm D
|79-28,000 Hz||50-20,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 120.53% larger than that of the Micca RB42.
- The depth of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 39.24% deeper than that of the Micca RB42.
- The spatial volume of the KEF LS50 Meta is approximately 207.06% greater than that of the Micca RB42.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any equipment you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Micca RB42 Reference Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers