KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 Bookshelf Speakers
11.90” H × 7.90” W × 11.00” D
302mm H × 201mm W × 279mm D
14.80” H × 8.50” W × 13.80” D
376mm H × 216mm W × 351mm D
|79-28,000 Hz||44-40,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com|
- The front face of the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 is approximately 33.82% larger than that of the KEF LS50 Meta.
- The depth of the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 is approximately 25.45% deeper than that of the KEF LS50 Meta.
- The spatial volume of the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 67.88% greater than that of the KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers.
Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, measurements are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. We have also compiled a list of review sites for each speaker. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured on this website, let us know.
- KEF LS50 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers