KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
MartinLogan Motion 50XTi Center Channel Speaker
16.70” H × 7.90” W × 13.50” D
424mm H × 201mm W × 343mm D
7.60” H × 22.80” W × 12.80” D
193mm H × 579mm W × 325mm D
|58-28,000 Hz||50-25,000 Hz|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 50XTi is approximately 31.34% larger than that of the KEF R3 Meta.
- The depth of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 5.47% deeper than that of the MartinLogan Motion 50XTi.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 50XTi Center Channel Speaker is approximately 24.53% greater than that of the KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added here, please contact us.
- KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 50XTi Center Channel Speaker vs. other speakers