KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers
16.70” H × 7.90” W × 13.50” D
424mm H × 201mm W × 343mm D
12.56” H × 7.13” W × 8.44” D
319mm H × 181mm W × 214mm D
|58-28,000 Hz||55-20,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 47.32% larger than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR.
- The depth of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 59.95% deeper than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR.
- The spatial volume of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 135.64% greater than that of the Pioneer SP-BS22-LR.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have a speaker or subwoofer you want to see added on SpeakerZilla.com, please send us a message.
- KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers