KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 Bookshelf Speakers
16.70” H × 7.90” W × 13.50” D
424mm H × 201mm W × 343mm D
14.80” H × 8.50” W × 13.80” D
376mm H × 216mm W × 351mm D
|58-28,000 Hz||44-40,000 Hz|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com|
- The front face of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 4.87% larger than that of the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20.
- The depth of the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 is approximately 2.22% deeper than that of the KEF R3 Meta.
- The spatial volume of the KEF R3 Meta is approximately 2.59% greater than that of the Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any speakers or subwoofers you would like to see featured on SpeakerZilla.com, send us a message.
- KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Polk Audio Signature Elite ES20 Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers