Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers
Polk T50 150 Watt Tower Speakers
14.75” H × 9.06” W × 13.08” D
375mm H × 230mm W × 332mm D
36.50” H × 9.25” W × 8.75” D
927mm H × 235mm W × 222mm D
|35-35,000 Hz||38-24,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the Polk T50 is approximately 152.65% larger than that of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G.
- The depth of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G is approximately 49.49% deeper than that of the Polk T50.
- The spatial volume of the Polk T50 150 Watt Tower Speakers is approximately 69.01% greater than that of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a cube that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any speakers you would like to see featured on SpeakerZilla.com, send us a message.
- Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Polk T50 150 Watt Tower Speakers vs. other speakers