Dayton Audio MK402BTX Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers
9.50” H × 5.75” W × 6.63” D
241mm H × 146mm W × 168mm D
9.75” H × 6.00” W × 8.00” D
248mm H × 152mm W × 203mm D
|60-20,000 Hz||60-20,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the Edifier R1700BT is approximately 7.09% larger than that of the Dayton Audio MK402BTX.
- The depth of the Edifier R1700BT is approximately 20.66% deeper than that of the Dayton Audio MK402BTX.
- The spatial volume of the Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers is approximately 29.22% greater than that of the Dayton Audio MK402BTX Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a bounding cube that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have a speaker you want to see added here, please contact us.
- Dayton Audio MK402BTX Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers