ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers
Micca COVO-S Compact 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers
13.58” H × 7.44” W × 9.45” D
345mm H × 189mm W × 240mm D
5.10” H × 4.20” W × 5.10” D
130mm H × 107mm W × 130mm D
|44-28,000 Hz||90-20,000 Hz|
- The front face of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 371.69% larger than that of the Micca COVO-S.
- The depth of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 85.29% deeper than that of the Micca COVO-S.
- The spatial volume of the ELAC ARB51 Navis is approximately 774.01% greater than that of the Micca COVO-S.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker. In the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a bounding box that would enclose the speaker entirely. These measurements do not take into account variations in the speaker shape, such as curves, diagonal edges, or cutaways. These measurements cannot be relied upon to measure the internal volume of the speaker.
Our website will allow you to compare the sizes of bookshelf, satellite, tower, and center channel speakers and subwoofers for audiophile and home theater usage. We will keep adding new speakers in response to user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you know of any speakers or subwoofers you would like to see featured on SpeakerZilla.com, send us a message.
- ELAC ARB51 Navis Powered Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Micca COVO-S Compact 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers