Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers
Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor
14.75” H × 9.06” W × 13.08” D
375mm H × 230mm W × 332mm D
10.24” H × 7.00” W × 7.68” D
260mm H × 178mm W × 195mm D
|35-35,000 Hz||80-20,000 Hz|
|ASR Score w/Subwoofer|
- The front face of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G is approximately 86.43% larger than that of the Presonus Eris E3.5.
- The depth of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G is approximately 70.31% deeper than that of the Presonus Eris E3.5.
- The spatial volume of the Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G is approximately 217.52% greater than that of the Presonus Eris E3.5.
Notice: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the measurements are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. Also, please check out our list of review links below each speaker. If you have any speakers or subwoofers you want to see added here, please contact us.
- Monitor Audio Silver 100 7G Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- Presonus Eris E3.5 3.5” Near Field Studio Monitor vs. other speakers