KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers
MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker
16.70” H × 7.90” W × 13.50” D
424mm H × 201mm W × 343mm D
48.00” H × 11.40” W × 14.40” D
1219mm H × 290mm W × 366mm D
|58-28,000 Hz||35-25,000 Hz|
|Amazon.com BestBuy.com Crutchfield.com||Amazon.com|
- The front face of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi is approximately 314.77% larger than that of the KEF R3 Meta.
- The depth of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi is approximately 6.67% deeper than that of the KEF R3 Meta.
- The spatial volume of the MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker is approximately 342.42% greater than that of the KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers.
Please Note: the above comparisons are based on the dimensions of a bounding rectangle that would fit the front face of a speaker, or in the case of volume, the comparisons are based on a box that would fit the entire speaker. The measurements will not factor in individual differences such as curves or other variations in the speaker shape. Do not use these measurements as an estimate of the internal speaker volume.
SpeakerZilla.com is a website that lets you compare the relative size of bookshelf, tower, and center channel audiophile and home theater speakers. We are continuously adding new speakers based on user feedback. For your convenience, we have also put together a list of links to speaker review sites and more information for each model. If you have a speaker you want to see added on SpeakerZilla.com, please send us a message.
- KEF R3 Meta Bookshelf Speakers vs. other speakers
- MartinLogan Motion 60XTi Tower Speaker vs. other speakers